Saturday, November 13, 2010

Alive and Breathing

Where has the time gone?

Like seriously, where does the time go?

We have been in the WV for 4 months now. 4 months?! Where did those months go to?

Things that we really enjoy about WV
1. The weather! Beautiful weather. Today it was 70 degrees. I know that it is an Indian Summer, but I am use to Indian Summer being in Oct, not Nov. The sun shines a lot here, a lot more then in Pittsburgh. We definitely used the pool a great deal over the summer.

2. The ease of buying wine. No more state stores! We can buy wine at the grocery store and the prices are cheaper.

3. Our house. It is such a fabulous new house! The house is well insulated so we can stay warm or cool and our electric bill is lower then it was in Pittsburgh.

We have begun to make friends and have hosted a few dinner parties. We certainly miss our friends, oh how we miss them, but we are working on our friendless state.

Robert is really enjoying his new job. There is definitely more stress involved, but he is handling it like a champ! Some days he is able to work from home and that has been an extra nice bonus. I see him a LOT more now then I did when we lived in the 'Burgh, and I will tell you a secret, I really really like him!

I am still working on a WV real estate license. I had to retake 90 hours of education AND the ridiculously hard test all over again! Grrrr!!!!! I should know Monday or Tuesday if I passed the test and can begin my real estate career. Fingers crossed!

No comments: